Monday, October 27, 2008

Goals for the New Year, it's Coming Early!

When I started out I was being mentored by in my opinion the most brilliant PUA I've ever communicated with. His name was TJ. In my first post I had to include an idea of what I wanted from my journey:

1. Be more social, make more friends, go out often.

2. Work out regularly

3. Get quality women

4. Be more Fashionable



Now I have achieved these slowly and am still achieving as I speak today. However these are not QUANTIFIABLE goals or in other words I can not measure them. The reason being is they are more suited to LIFE goals as opposed to scalar short term goals. I have lost a bit of focus in my journey so I am pulling a couple tricks out of the hat:

My new years resolution is a coming early! I got a list of goals that MUST BE COMPLETED BY FEBRUARY 15TH.

I. Learn how to spell February. DONE

II. Save up $2000 for school.

III. Gain 10 pounds by working out.

IV. Get accepted at PixelBlueFX.


Things look good guys, I just googled February, got a new high paying job and am going out with Poodlez to learn the ropes of the gym. 10 pounds might be hard to hit but I was talking to 4real and I am taking his advice as a challenge.

I invite you all to join me in setting some short term goals and I hope we can all help each other with them.

Wish me luck boys

No comments: