Monday, October 6, 2008

The Newsroom

Monday, October 6 2008. The day that the public blog of Ron Burgundy has been called into existence.

The Channel 4 News Room will be the place to follow my thoughts and delve into the journey that is my path to mastery of my social life. I have come a long way already, and I am very proud of it. I still however, have a long way to go down the long dark trail that is the path I'm carving out.

I hold many journals, some will share the posts with this one and this one may have excerpts from my personal archives or even a few other insightful fellows I've met along the way.

But for now, let's call into order the reason why I am taking the red pill and falling further and further down the rabbit hole. I have thought of my goals over and over in my head but I eventually came up with this:

I want to be at the epitome of my functional level in my existence

This may seem confusing at first. What it means is that I want to live life to the fullest, at the largest capacity that I can. I am not into this to bang hot chicks. As much as that is a really cool side effect and was probably the lure that brought me into it in the first place(that's a story for another day) I have learned that it is so much more than that.

I want to succeed to my full potential. Perhaps this is a better explanation. I will use these arts to improve my social interactions with men, women, leaders, followers and anyone else that I can draw into the life I have come to love.

This is a drive beyond comprehension, it must be felt. Chances are if you are reading this, you have felt it as well.

Lastly, I want to give back. I want to teach and show people that a huge transformation in a short time is not only possible, but inevitable.

One day I will go more into all of this, but for now, I'm Ron Burgundy.

You stay classy world.

No comments: